Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Going on week 2!...

...of them being sick and I'm so done with it! This is a pic of both of them on our bed at 12:57...AM!! Yep, that's right.."A-M" as in "early, early in the morning." As in "they should both be ASLEEP in their OWN BEDS but no, let's keep mom and dad awake and hang out with them." And if you look very closely, you can see that I failed to wipe Ethan's nose and didn't realized it until Todd was a milisecond away from taking the picture. What a horrible mom I am. Anyway, I finally put Ethan to sleep and he whined for I don't know how long before he finally went to sleep. As for Ashlyn, well, she refused to go back to her own bed and so we relented and let her sleep with ME. Yes, Todd just packed up and slept on the sofa out in the living room. Hope you slept alright hon. Anyway, I do hope that Ethan gets over his miserable-ness and Ashlyn gets over her cough so that we can try to get back to some normalcy AND I hope that they don't keep giving each other the cold. I so didn't take that into account with multiple chitlens!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, boy! Good idea capturing this moment, then you can share it with them when they get older and say, "See what we've done for you!" 2 weeks of colds sounds horrible. Hope you don't catch it and hope they can get it out of their system soon!

Lisa said...

Hyo,
Your kids are so stinking cute even when they are sick! Hopefully everyone feels better soon. I love being able to keep in touch through the blogs!
Love,
Lisa

heidirees said...

I feel your pain!! Logan's been sick for like 3 weeks now. You guys are so good to take a picture in the middle of the night. I would be way too grouchy. Hope they're feeling better now and you're back to getting some sleep.