Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


My SIL Alice had a great idea to do a "Kiddie Easter Egg Hunt" which really wasn't a hunt but nonetheless, very fun and eventful for the kids. We just threw a bunch of plastic eggs filled with candy onto the backyard of my parents place. We also got them some fun little toys and even an easter book. Ashlyn, Devan and Kailee had a GREAT time "hunting" for all the goodies. I think this is going to be a tradition and I like doing the "fun" part of Easter on the Saturday prior so that we can focus on the spiritual side of Easter.


Ashlyn, Kailee and Devan (he was being a bit shy when we were trying to take pics)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Easter egg hunts too. We just keep rehiding and rehinding them for days. They love it!

Leslie Behunin said...

HAPPY EASTER!!! Looks like so much fun!

Kristine Tanner said...

That does sound like fun. Saturday would be a good day to do the fun stuff and then focus on spiritual on Sunday.