Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney on Ice

My SIL, Alice, was able to get discount tickets to Disney on Ice (thanks to OC Tanner!) and we jumped at the chance to take the kiddies to it. There is simply no words to describe the absolute bliss that Ashlyn was experiencing. During the production, Todd and I would simply watch the reaction on Ashlyn's face as each of the Disney characters came on...she was smiling the whole time. I wish that it was something that I could have captured on camera.
These are just a couple of the pics before our camera was out of battery power.


The whole experience was so much fun, even for Ethan. The only thing that marred the jubilation was Ashlyn's meltdown. As soon as the production was over, she decided that she wanted an Ariel and we said..."no" and she flipped out. Poor girl, she was simply exhausted.

3 comments:

Denette said...

Anything Disney is so magical for the kids. I love watching them light up.

Megan said...

Hyo- I just found your blog! What a cute little family. Glad to see you are doing well! Megan (Connors)

Bow Family said...

I was my self like a child when we went a month ago.Good memories for kids but also for parents.And like Ian says ,when our kids are happy we are too"

Have a Happy Turkey and A Merry Christmas.
Tatiana