Friday, January 25, 2008

Don't worry - we're still alive...

... so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with my blog page. The holidays were so busy and crazy that I really needed to recoup and well...I think I'm still recouping. Christmas was great!! We were blessed to have Todd's siblings and their families for Christmas and New Years. The cousins had so much fun playing with each other and us grown ups had a great time catching up with the latest news in each other's lives. We look forward to seeing everyone again - whenever that may be.

Now for another matter. I can't remember the last time I made a New Year's resolution and this year has been no different. So when I read my friend's insightful blog, I realized that I had found my 2008 New Year's resolution. Dave has a knack for "thinking outside the box" and it's quite refreshing and every so often he'll share a part of his more serious side and this is one of them. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had. Thanks Dave, you've inspired me.

http://vogelsblogger.blogspot.com/2008/01/im-feeling-serious-today.html

4 comments:

David Vogelsberg said...

I'm flattered by your compliments. Hyo. You're too nice.

Leslie Behunin said...

I remember Dave! I read his post several times and enjoyed it. He pointed out a few things I had never thought about. {good job, Dave!}

It's good to see you back online Hyo!

heidirees said...

That was a great message. I'm glad to see that you're back blogging. I love hearing about you guys! By the way, I totally agree about recovering from christmas...I too feel like I haven't quite yet recovered. Pretty sad!!

Kari said...

I've been checking your blog to see if you were still going to write. You can check out our family's blog at www.kandjmemories.blogspot.com. It's updated weekly and sometimes more than that---it's addicting.
Hope you guys are doing well. Good luck recovering from the holidays!