Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Temple Square Lights...


So for FHE (Family Home Evening), we went to see the lights on Temple Square and boy were they pretty. Ashlyn loved the lights and the pretty Christmas trees. But her favorite part, the Nativity scene - especially when they talked about baby Jesus. She didn't want to leave "baby Jesus" so we told her that we would be back - and much more prepared for the cold and I'm not talking about the kiddies (they were very well bundled up), I'm talking about Todd and I. We at least had coats but no gloves and our hands were freezing (thank you Utah winter). Afterwards, we had a little dinner at JB's. It was a nice way to get warmed up and enjoy some family time.

3 comments:

heidirees said...

Sounds like fun...except for the freezing part. We want to go down when we are out there. It was 78 degrees here the other day, so I'm not sure how I'll do with all that cold weather now. Being here has kind of made me wimpy about cold!! Fifty degrees feels cold now, where that was a great temperature back east. Oh well, we're excited to come see you guys...even if it's so cold there!

ewesa said...

awe, you guys are so cute. I agree about hands and utah winter. in seattle we had it so much easier, everything was usually just slightly damp but not below 40 degrees.

David Vogelsberg said...

Hey Hyo, I'm flattered by your comment and don't mind at all if you want to share my blog post. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. It's so crazy... when did we all grow up?