Sunday, December 2, 2007

Girls Outing


So my sister-in-laws and I (plus 2 kiddies) went out for lunch - just us girls and it was great fun! I have to say that this was the first time we've done this since babies started coming into the family and it may become a regular occurance. There's something very theraputic about "girl talk" especially when it involves your "sisters." I'm ever grateful for the diversity and positive influence that Alice, Corrine and Stephanie bring to my life. Thank you Alice for getting us all together - let's do lunch again!


1 comments:

heidirees said...

Sounds like you are starting a tradition!! Girl outings are so fun...especially for those us who are surrounded by brothers, right? By the way, after listening to your playlist, I totally bought the George Winston December CD. Can't wait for it to come in the mail!