Friday, May 9, 2008

Can you guess??...

..so a few days ago, I was getting breakfast ready and in the midst of it all, I heard Ethan "squeal." Hmmmm...sounded like a "I'm in trouble and I don't know what to do about it" squeal. So I started searching our very small place and I seriously could not find him. I asked Todd if he'd seen him...."nope." So Todd and I started searching for him. The bathroom, no. The pantry, no. The closets, no. Kitchen?..no. O.k...now I was panicking. How could we have lost our son??? Then Todd found him. We were floored. So here's the pic. Can YOU guess where he's at?...and my family (who knows this story), are NOT allowed to answer!!

4 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Is he under a bed?

I'm so proud of you for running to get your camera BEFORE rescuing him! Way to capture the moment! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why kids love to play under the bed! Elizabeth gets herself stuck under the girls'. Cute picture!

Unknown said...

Now that's a new one for us. We haven't had any little people get stuck under the bed...yet. I'm not going to show them this picture, just in case they start getting ideas!
I too love that you had to take the picture before you got him out. I have a picture my mom took of me when they were building our house. I had climbed up to the top of the closet and couldn't get down. She had to go find her camera to take the picture before she got me down. I am like hysterical in the picture. Yes! That'll show me, right :)

Kristine Tanner said...

Poor little guy. It is so scary when you can't find them. Glad you did and he was okay.