Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Yummy...


...I just had to share my new favorite dessert. It's so worth it!! It's called a Lemon Curd Trifle with Fresh Berries by Tyler Florence. I found that to make the curd, I had to allow the bowl to touch the pot (double boiler method). I only used 1/2 the curd because I read the reviews saying that it was too lemony. It was perfect. If you get a chance to make this, I promise, it'll be a show stopper!! I do suggest using the pound cake from Costco. I've also added another header the right titled "Favorite Recipes" in which I'll list some of my tried and true recipes. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to add comments to each of the recipes I've experimented upon.
Let me know how the Trifle goes!!

1 comments:

aliceandcheol said...

It was delicious. It's got to be one of my favorites too. Thanks!