Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Love...


Honey, your so great. Your a wonderful dad. Your so awesome when it comes to playing with the kids. They love it when you do the 1-2-3 during bedtime. Ashlyn loves playing xbox with you and watching movies with you is never a dull moment-no matter how bad the movie may be (and we've seen some real losers!). And Ethan can spot your car a mile away and start screaming...dada, dada! And my heart always gets alittle warm and sentimental when I see you hangin' out with your son watch SportsCenter or ESPN. He's just as enthralled with sports as you are.

Well, 6 years and 2 kids later your still so wonderful. Raising a crazy family is just plain...crazy and fun with you. I definitely got more than I ever dreamed of in a hubby. I love you darling. With all my heart....Happy Birthday.

0 comments: