Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new favorite blogsite


So as some of you know, I'm a FoodNetwork junkie. Well awhile ago, they were doing the Ultimate Recipe Showdown and out of all the contestants, I totally adored Emily Hobbs. She's young and an amazing foodie whose recipes were simply amazing. I just found out that she has a blog site and I found it - yeah!!! So for those of you that may be interested in this budding culinary artist, here's her site: Visions of Sugar Plum

She also has a list of her favorite foodie sites. Good luck, have fun and happy cooking everyone!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok Hyo, I am a total food network junkie too! I just spent way too much time looking at this food blog, and now I am craving all of it! Lets meet up again soon!

Amy said...

Sweet! Love anyone with a passion for food.

Rozemary said...

Sweet site!
Good food.. umm.. there is almost nothing better!
you should send me some of your new fav dishes! I am ALWAYS looking for new, yummy things to cook! =)

Erica said...

I also love the food network and am always looking for something new to make. I love trying new recipes! Thanks for the website, I searched around on it and think that it will be great!