Saturday, October 13, 2007

My daughter...the mother

Ashlyn (my daughter)seriously cracks me up. She is my pride and joy as well as my greatest challenge...and it doesn't help that she's going through the precocious 2's...ugh!! Lately, she's been fascinated with the adult world...."mom's and dad's world." She cleans house (and even asks if she can clean the house), helps change Ethan, cooks (not really), puts her "baby doll" in time out and even "goes to work." She tries to feed me, but I've put my foot down on that one....seriously, how do you tell a 2 year old that she's not 16??? Anyway, here are some pics of her changing her baby doll's poopy (not really) diaper and her taking her baby doll on a walk in her strawberry stroller. I love her!

4 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

What a cutie!! You must be doing a great job and making it look fun since she wants to be just like you!!! Way to go!

erika said...

so cute! i can't believe how much she has changed since i saw her last.

heidirees said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. It's so fun to see what you're up to. Ashlyn is getting so big. It's hard to believe how fast they grow!!

ewesa said...

Hyo, she's awesome, she'll totally take care of you guys when you're old!