Monday, October 29, 2007

7 Random Things About Me..

..well, my dear friend Erika posted 7 random things about herself on her blogspot and tagged me to do the same...so here I go!

1. I'm a popsicle freak. Love em, especially the blue ones!

2. One of my favorite movies: My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It reminds me of my fam.
3. I can seriously watch the Food Network channel ALL day.
4. I always order chili oil on the side at Chinese Restaurants.
5. I've got 2 toe rings
6. I have Christmas music playing as early as October, my fav: Kurt Bestor Christmas CD's
7. I don't get morning sickness when I'm pregnant.

So now I'm tagging Leslie, Emily, Sarah W. AND Sarah P., Erica J., Lynnsey

2 comments:

plainoldsarah said...

uh oh - this may be hard. i'll try to do my best.

Leslie Behunin said...

Will you be my surrogate then?? I HATE being preg-o because I get so, so, SO sick! I'll start thinking of 7 random things.....