Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!!

Well this year, we invited my brothers and their fam to go trick or treating with us and the other kiddies in our playgroup. It was fun!! I got Ethan a little something to wear but it got too cold too fast and so he just ended up being bundled up. Ashlyn had a great time going up and knocking on the door with her cousin Devan (dressed as a pirate). But there were a few times when the decorations were all to real and Ashlyn would NOT go anywhere near the door, let alone the house. Thank goodness for a dad that was willing to carry her to the door so that he can have some candy - thanks honey! Afterwards, we went to grandpa and Myrna's home to showoff the costume and to trick or treat :) THEN went to my parents to trick or treat and have pizza. The whole thing was fun but so exhausting. I was totally feeing it today..actually, all of us were feeling it today. Now onto Thanksgiving and Christmas...

The costume is actually a 4T..so she gets to wear it for a couple more years!

Dad carrying Ashlyn because she's scared


Ethan with Aunt Steph


3 comments:

heidirees said...

Ashlyn looks adorable in that costume. How I wish I could have a princess or a fairy or even a witch. But, I don't think my boys would like to dress up like that. Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest princess.....and will be for many more years to come it sounds like :)

Jeff & I were talking about how we need to train our kids. Some people were offering full sized candy bars and our kids pick a little sucker or something. Come on! Help us out here!!

Leslie Behunin said...

Ashlyn is the perfect princess and Ethan is the cutest little pumpkin! So CUTE!!!