Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shannon Hatch's Bridal Shower

Well a couple of weeks ago, I had quite a surprise when a very dear friend of mine emailed me that I had not heard from in awhile. I got to know Shannon when I was RS Pres in the student ward she was a part of. It was so great to go to her shower and see other "35th Warders" and to remember all the crazy stuff we did. That was an amazing ward and we had such a great group of friends. We could have talked all night about all of the things we did together. Well, congrats Shannon and can't wait to go to your reception!!

(L to R) Robyn (Hostess), Haas with her 2 kids (Lucy, Jade), Rui, Shannon (bride to be), Sherlyn, Myself with my 2 kids.

1 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

It's so good to see everyone!! Shannon is like model beautiful!!!!