Sunday, November 25, 2007

Are you Blue or are you Red?...


..Todd is "blue" and I'm "crimson red" and I'm not talking about the personality test. I'm talking about the age old rivalry between BYU and Utah Utes (p.s...go Utes!). As always, my family AGAIN got together, this time at my brother's house, to watch the rivalry game held in Provo. And poor Todd, he's the lone BYU fan among us "Utes." But he's a trouper and will stand by his team through thick and thin and that's how the game seemed to be. Well in the end (sadly), BYU won with a last minute (literally speaking) touchdown. But that's o.k., at least I didn't have to go home with a crabby husband....Regardless, next year's game is in Salt Lake and the Utes better win!

So tell me, are you Blue or are you Red?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm either purple or white. I went to BYU, Ernie went to the U. I could care less either way, but it's fun to cheer with Ernie, so we go for the Utes when there is a rivalry on the line :)

plainoldsarah said...

that's a perfect shot of the anxiety that must have gone with the game. i'm purple as well - byu undergrad, the u for my masters, and weber for another bachelors.

Lisa said...

Tell Todd that I am blue, as are my parents and my little brother Ryan. So he is not alone!

Anonymous said...

YEAH BYU!!!!! We watched and cheered as the better team won!!! Our girls were cheering for the cougars as well. Saturday was a great day!

Lynnsey said...

I'm with you and the "U", but perhaps after the last two years worth of football games I'll keep my mouth shut until after the game...nothing more "cute" than a gloating husband.

Shizzle said...

seriously, people who cheer for the Y must have some sort of personality disorder ...