Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged by Kari

8 TV shows I like to watch:
Heroes
ER
Tyler's Ultimate
Semi-homemade by Sandra Lee
Project Runway (when it's on)
Next Food Network Star
Boston Legal (which is what I'm watching right now - very good episode, Utah's on center stage)
ANYTHING Food Network

8 Places I love to eat:
Cafe Molise
PF Changs
Martines
The Roof
Cafe Rio
TGIF/Chili's
Jamba Juice
Rumba

8 things that happened yesterday:
Woke up late for church
Practiced with the ward primary for their upcoming program
Sat through John Beckstead's talk titled "5 ways to become inactive" (this was seriously a topic given to him by the bishopric and he really was the perfect person to give it because he's is so dang funny)
Had choir practice in which we had a record number of people come - yeah!!
After lunch, took a wonderful 2 hour nap
Had dinner of sweet and sour meatballs with rice pilaf and steamed veggies
Did the FHE lesson on prophets
Put the kiddies to bed and chilled out with the hubby

8 things I look forward to:
Ethan's nap time
Bed time for the kiddies
Christmas
Thanksgiving
Birthdays
Time spent with my SILs
Shopping with my SILs
Girls outings and friends coming over to visit us and making us feel special (Can't wait to see your fam Kari!!)

8 things I love about fall:
The colors
The cool temperature
School for Ashlyn
Halloween!
Thanksgiving!
Planning for Christmas
I can start cooking comfort foods
My mom's apples and pears that turn into breads and desserts and juice!!

8 things on my wish list:
A second honeymoon that includes a personal chef
A day at the spa
Winning the lottery
That our children will be able to enjoy the blessings of the gospel (I know, cheesy..but true!)
That Todd and I will live a long and fulfilling life to see our children grow up
A third honeymoon???
A weekend getaway with my sweet hubby so that we can sleep in
Our own place

You were right Kari - this was a bit harder than expected....thanks though for tagging me :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for doing it. I love to read these. I'll respond to your e-mail soon...oh my! You are a detective. We looks forward to seeing you.

Denette said...

Remember me???? I found your blog off of Dora's. It has been forever. I think last I saw you was with Jill just before you were getting married.

Anyway, Cute, cute family. It was fun seeing what you are up to.