Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Date night and a movie

So Todd and I did our quarterly night out...just the 2 of us. We thought that we better do it quick before Vaughn and Myrna go off on their mission. It was great.....just the 2 of us. And then we went to look for Ashlyn's bday present. Hope she likes it!!

And then we came home, got the kids to bed and finally was relaxing while watching the Spurs vs. Suns game. Then at 9:22 p.m., Alice my SIL calls me up. She's laughing and saying that she's leaving work early and wanted to know if I wanted to catch a movie with her....huh???? O.k. I hadn't done anything "spur of the moment" like this since I was single!! At first I wasn't so sure, but Todd was like "go!" Soooooo, I went. We caught the 9:50 pm show of "27 Dresses" at the Dollar Theatres in Sandy. It was a cute movie. Some funny moments.

It made me think of all my friends that go married before me and then suddenly...it was my turn. So crazy. Seriously, I would love to relive my wedding day. So much fun, so much craziness.

All in all, it was a fun night...thanks hon and thanks Alice!! I need to do this more often :)

4 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Party animal!

Unknown said...

Look at you, all spontaneous! That was a cute movie, I thought. And hey, you know have three hours of adventurous babysitting to burn, so you can have another date night...in the same quarter!

Anonymous said...

Whatever was Todd thinking...letting you go to a movie called "27 dresses" without him? He missed out bigtime. The Spurs game just isn't the same. I think you owe Todd a nice massage for his generosity.

Kari said...

Now what you mean about those few and far between dates-they are sure gems! I can't wait to see that movie.