Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!


I know I'm a bit late on this one...so sorry! We did Ethan's birthday the Saturday prior at my parents and unfortunately, the battery to the camera was out. So no pics, but we did do another birthday with Grandpa North and Myrna so I have a couple of pics of that.

Ethan has grown up so very much. He's walking, trying to talk and getting into everything. We did his well baby check up and he's at 19 1/2 lb...wow, compared to 6 1/2 lb when he was born...he's made strides. We look forward to the coming year and all the new adventures we'll be having with Ethan. Happy Birthday sweet boy of ours, we love you so very, very much!!

1 comments:

heidirees said...

Happy birthday Ethan!! He's growing up so fast. He is just as cute as can be. I love the picture show you put together. We love you guys!